2nd annual TT T-day/week

Due to Thanksgiving plans, I am allready back. Small group of us arrived Sunday, secured a spot about 1/2 mile in on the right side of the road. Weathergeek is flying a happy face flag and blue LED lights above his RV. It was busy Sunday with the weekend crowd, dropped off big time Monday, the Thanksgiving crowd started arriving Tuesday. We have a good size spot taped off, should be room for everyone who wants to go up there.

Weather is dry, occasionally breezy (not gusty), pleasant days, cool nights. Other than the sun going down at 5pm, it's really nice.

A few mechanical gremlins first day, but they all got fixed. Good rides during the days, good food, laughter and a warm bonfire in the evenings. Other than the "Tequila incident" no major glitches.

Sunday everyone did their own thing, one organized ride up in the hills by Wagon Wheel, Monday a bunch of us rode over to Goler, then to Randsburg for some chow. Nice and quiet compared to weekends or holidays. Tuesday, Dust Devil showed up early to take a group on a long ride up in the Rands.

As usual, a great time, for those of you heading up in the next few days, you will have fun. If you are staying the night, ask Bruce (Weathergeek) for a hot seat :excuseme:.

James - White Stallion, and family

IMAG0004-1.jpg

Fixing a punctured cover - thank's to JB Weld

IMAG0008-2.jpg

Group heading out Tuesday for the Rand ride

IMAG0016-1.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like. Im not going to make it this year. Going to Sons for Tg with his in laws. Then probably leave for Desert after hopfully that night.To far from my house for a couple Days so ill be heading to JV or Ocotillo. Glad you guys are and had fun have a great T day Rick ans all at Spangler.

Well as luck would have it my trip may have been shortened. I was plannining on coming out Thursday night after dinner and camping through the weekend. A buddy of mine that was coming with me had to back out due to a family emergency so now its just me. I still want to ride so I thought I would leave my house (Fresno) early and find the TT camp and ride for the day. I just wanted to see if you guys had any times for rides planned. I don't want to show up and find a mostly empty camp with nobody to ride with and I will not ride alone in the dez (too much can happen). So what do you think? If you give me a time I will make sure to get there earlier. I can't stand the thought of missing out on this weekend out in the dez, but I also don't want to drive out there for a wasted trip. Please let me know A.S.A.P Thanks. Jeff

Yep, I got totally ripped off on riding this week. Managed to put a 34 mile run in this morning to the top of Saddleback. Going to get a ride in tomorrow also but no camping. Sorry I missed the TT T-day, I am just as bummed as the rest that had to suck it in..

Hmmmmmm....

You guys must all be victims of that "thinning the herd" syndrome. I thought you were serious riders, but you obviously have turned out to be wannabe off-roaders who value work, TV and money more than riding. :bonk:?

Well I get my money from working in TV biz so yes. :foul: Got to have money to ride, Soooo......I gotta get with the program and start using my credit cards more often I guess. That's it, I'm going camper and boat shopping this weekend! :excuseme:?

Another stellar trip to Spangler for T-Day! A few minor issues here, and there, but nothing that wasn't fixed easily at camp, or trailside.:cheers: The highlite of my trip, was Dust_Devils Tuesday ride. If you weren't there, or cut out early, you truly missed an EPIC ride. I've yet to go through the pictures I took, I'll get them up as soon as I can. We loaded, and left early Saturday, cancelling the ride to the Pinnacles with the kids. I know it wasn't much rain, but after riding since last Sunday, everyone agreed that it was a good time to go home. Thanks to TWS, and WG again, for an awesome time.:banghead: I would shoot you both some gas, but it looks like I'll have to spread the wealth to others first.

We got back yesterday PM also and it was a great great trip. Got home to 2 computers infected with a virus and 6-8 inches of snow and ice. Still having trouble getting the MH into the driveway. Thanks to Dust Devil for the boys' ride on Tuesday and for helping fix my son's bike. Thanks also for the serious hangover created by you on Wednesday that lasted well into Thursday:smirk:?:banana: that was karma for the "tequila incident" with Rob (RFDonnelly), poor bastard.?:worthy: (More on this later). Rob are you still alive?:cheers:?

Had many good rides and got to ride and hang with the Thumpettes, Sun, Mxdirtdiva and hubby, Shefixit and hubby, snorkmaiden, and others. Wonder where that TT lipstick insignia on my MH mirror came from? :ride::moon:

Weather was great till about Friday afternoon where we had a little wind and some rain Saturday AM.

Special thanks to James (The White Stallion) and family, Agent2, Tim (Timoyz) Steve (Rolls7) for all of the help and set up. All of this could not have been pulled off without the help.

I am not a picture taker, but plenty were taken and can't wait to see them all. Absolutely had a terrific time. How long until next year?:foul::banghead:

Hey Dave (CDA) know where I can some irons?:moon::foul:?

Thanks to Dust Devil for the boys' ride on Tuesday and for helping fix my son's bike. Thanks also for the serious hangover created by you on Wednesday that lasted well into Thursday

Who Me ???? :worthy::banghead::ride:

I have no idea of what you are talking about.........no idea.:cheers: