Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki 300ex

So the other day me and my friends were all down at this home made track and i was riding around me friends 300ex. This kid rides down and hes on a z400....ANy way we lined up and we raced. We both pulled up in 1st and through mid 4th I had him by about 2 bike lengths..Whats wrong with this picture?

....ANy way we lined up and we raced. We both pulled up in 1st and through mid 4th I had him by about 2 bike lengths..Whats wrong with this picture?

Should've swapped bikes and raced again. Then you would've known if it was the man or the machine.

Yeah we probably would have except for the fact that the track we ride on is illegal and the cops got us..500 dollar fines for 6 people...

Yeah we probably would have except for the fact that the track we ride on is illegal and the cops got us..500 dollar fines for 6 people...

That sucks! Sounds like you you don't have any good legal places to ride where you are. We don't either. :bonk:

Hey that was my 300ex and hell yeah that thing is a beast!!! Man i am sooo glad that no1 got that fine cuz that would of been hell.