Yz250f -vs- Yfz450 drag/acceleration..

Which bike will win at a stand still until they hit top end?

who would win from a roll on start until they hit top end?

and what are the quad&bike top end speed?

Im thinking that the bike will get the quad when they start off and until the bike hits the top end but after a little bit the quad will get the bike at the top end...

Thanks..

I have raced my uncles stock 450r on my stock crf250r and beat him from a 2nd gear start of course until we topped out, he eventually passed me.

Yeah its 200 more cc but its weight is also close to 150 pounds more and the quads are more choked up than the dirtbikes are in stock form.

Not bad.. there is a trail that goes right across the island which makes for a good going.. you can pretty much go anywhere on atv or dirtbike here.. there is also a MX track that they just put there this summer... I moved to fort mcmurray alberta this past month so I wont be riding there any time soon...

The bike will beat it. I beat my friends Banshee repeatedly and he beats YFZ's. Not so much that the bike is more powerful, but hooks up and put the power to the ground better through 1 3" wide tire other than 2 11" wide tires.

And no, it's far from being a stupid question. If anything you should feel stupid :bonk:

ive got a crf 250r (05) and every stock 450 quad ive met, ive flown bye! athey cant keep up! ive even ridden my friends 450 yamaha and it doesnt have near the acceleration. this is flat out desert and trrack. well track of course, a quad couldnt keep up with a dirt bike on track by any means. but anyways my bike has always won. now once im topped out thats a different storie... i pass 450's until im topped out. then eventualy they catch up and go past.