Sign in to follow this  

Honda looking for a new exhaust for my 05 450r

im looking for a new pipe for my 450r iwas thinking about the nmotion,duncan fatboy4,curtis sparks,or the esr which one do you think i should get any info will help and if you have any of these pipes how do they perform and again any info will help.

i tested a bubs pipe on an 05 and it produced great power it has a larger header pipe with a venturi and it seemed to work real well i manged to fit a crf 450 chm sm1 on the quad engine and the bubs pipe was just a little better .

you guys are really helpful in this forum. i've asked soo many questions, and none of them have gotten answered. i know exactly who i'm goin to for advise on my bike: not here.

you guys are really helpful in this forum. i've asked soo many questions, and none of them have gotten answered. i know exactly who i'm goin to for advise on my bike: not here.

Thumpertalk is "geared" towards motorcycles, not ATV's. For 450R ATV info go to the following websites:

www.TRX450R.org

www.450Rheadquarters.com

Good advice for any website newbies: Make sure you search your questions before you post. Every website has 1000 "which is faster?", "what's the best exhaust?", and "what is the best jetting?" questions, so most of your questions have already been answered many times. Have fun searching and learning!

The Rossier enginnering pipe works really well and produces the most out of all the pipes I ever tested. It also has the biggest diameter headpipe of all the pipes for the 450r.

I found a guy in Ohio that builds a pipe for the trx450r that is killer. He is a hard core quad guy. check out his web site www.extremetecatv.com I ran into this guy at the races. then found his shop. he has built GNC national champion motors. the great thing is his prices are good.