What is the best exhaust to get for my raptor

Don't forget that you'll need a FI programmer to get anything more than extra sound. The Rappy700's FI system is open loop. It will adjust for air density, but it won't have a clue that there is more air volume flowing through the engine. It may actually run worse (lean) with a pipe unless you tell the FI what's going on...

The next punk that bags on the person posting a legit question b/c it's a quad gets a permanent ban. We're not putting up with the junior high comments any longer, so try me if you don't believe me.

I'd expect TT'ers to report the post, suggesting a mod move it to the appropriate forum (like I did), not busting the guy's ass for asking a legit question.

Some of you bashers need to take a look at yourselves.

• 2 weeks later...

CT RACING!!!!!

ct is also a disk system so you can adjust the sound and power out put. CT beats all pipes up on top end.

• 2 weeks later...

ok ok lets see.....it depends WHAT YO LOVE TO DO....is you want to have great sound with an awful power...the japanese YOSHIIII!!!!is the thing you need....dont put te TRI-OVAL no pollution and all the thing, its sure it doesn't make pollution and all the thing put the yoshi offroad does the job for the price...if you have a lot of money the trioval is really a thing to get but the offroad version is REALLY GODD on price and power...its nearby the same thing than the trioval only less $$$ and pollution if you want to see this pipe go to www.yoshimura-rd.com and see or a pipe thats is a good thing too when a was having my kfx i put a full DMC afterburner comp exhaust a sdr cdi and everything other stock , a beat on the top a z400 YOSHI offroad pipe and 22 inch tire, uni filtrer no airbox....DMC IS really something to try too web site: www.dmc-online.com but i'm note sure of this is it does not goes go to google and write dmc exhaust good luck chosing youre pipe :bonk:

The next punk that bags on the person posting a legit question b/c it's a quad gets a permanent ban. We're not putting up with the junior high comments any longer, so try me if you don't believe me.

I'd expect TT'ers to report the post, suggesting a mod move it to the appropriate forum (like I did), not busting the guy's ass for asking a legit question.

Some of you bashers need to take a look at yourselves.

THANK YOU!!!!! im gonna be reporting a good amount of people now that ive heard you say that.

and btw, HMF makes a good pipe for the 350. good low end and a nice throaty sound

• 2 weeks later...