Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha yz250f pipe on grizzly?

I have a stock yz250f pipe, and was wondering if it would fit on an 07 grizzly 350 4x4 IRS? just wonderin..

also, is there a baffle or governor anywhere on the pipe of the grizzly? thanks.

I have a stock yz250f pipe, and was wondering if it would fit on an 07 grizzly 350 4x4 IRS? just wonderin..

also, is there a baffle or governor anywhere on the pipe of the grizzly? thanks.

your not serious are u?????if you are i was wondering if a 2000 triumph daytona 955 sportbike muffler would fit my 07 crf450r????any ideas appreciated

&%$#@!? you dont have to be a dick about it, they have the same layout and bend design, and they are both 4stroke yamaha motors.. just askin for any USEFUL opinions and if it would help at all, thanks for nothing

&%$#@!? you dont have to be a dick about it, they have the same layout and bend design, and they are both 4stroke yamaha motors.. just askin for any USEFUL opinions and if it would help at all, thanks for nothing

ok----in other words dont do it----by a pipe specifically made for your billybyfour

whats your deal man? all i asked was a simple question and now you insist on my being a hillbilly? thanks man your super cool:thumbsup: we should definately hang out sometime we can go mudboggin yeehaw!! jerk.

lol, there would be no way a YZ250F exhaust would fit a Bruin/Grizzly. There's the spark arrestor you can take out. Sounds like your just trying to make noise. I took the spark arrestor out of our Kodiak and it sounded like total shit. Plus, it's there for a good reason.

I don't see y you couldn't just use the silencer part of the yz pipe.

the spark arrestor makes little to no diff in sound on every 4wheeler i have ever seen it done too. Mayb a lil.

yea thats what I originally thought of, using the silencer part, sorry i didnt say that, but ill just mess with it anyway, maybe i can get my yz fenders on there too.

You might beable to make it work if you're pretty good at welding. Also, you'll deff. need to re-jet then. The switch from mufflers will be more of a jump then from a putting a YZf pipe on a Wr250f.

I hope you get it to work....Get pictures up as soon as you're done:thumbsup:

Yesss.. way to edit that idiots comments.

Ban that JERK!!

That is what this forum is about, If you want to know something you ask.

I think Id try to find a pipe for a Raptor 350 and go that way instead of trying to make a YZ 250F pipe work.

The Grizzly 350's engine doesnt run at an rpm range that the YZ pipe is designed for.

the silencer wasnt designed to work in a certain range, its just a straight through core thats glass packed. Only the head pipe is tuned to a certain range. just FYI.