ISDE on OLN tonight!

Great coverage. They actually made you feel like you were there. It was a lot better than the Gas Gas National video's. You could here the bikes see them ride cool stuff. I am ready for an enduro now! 1200 miles in six days. I figure I could hang ok the first day. The second day I would be dragging butt. The third day, well I mught finish the second day! Thase guys have heart! ?---Mike

Thanks for the warning Darin! GF and I watched it, and I have utmost respect for those who attempt that feat, and more for those who finish.

Fred Hoess blowing out his head gasket on day 1, and that Husky 125 pumps hard to the end! Pretty impressive stuff!

Dodger, was that your roomie I saw getting pulled over by Johnny Law? (If I remember correctly, it would have been a fine looking Mrs. Johnna Law ? )

That sure would be fun to try....

Naw, my roomate is Eric Croy. They showed a little bit of him talking to Ron on day four, that was it. He was very impressed with the coverage too though.

It was cool though, I got a neritive of everything these guys were riding from someone who rode it as we watched....."awwh man, that rut was so f'n gnarly"..."I ended up sliding down those steps on my a$$ with my bike on top of me".......kind of gave me a sence of the experience.

Those guys are hard core.........

Dodger :D?

WOW!

Ive already got a response back from OLN! ? They seemed to really appreciate my input.

Heres the message I got back....

Thanks for the email, Darin. We are glad you enjoyed the coverage and

appreciate you letting us know. I will pass this along to our Program

Director, as well, for him to see.

George Smirnoff

Outdoor Life Network :D :D