grizzly 550

Does anyone have the grezzly 550 yet and what do you think of it? I would like to here the good and bad hope not to much bad cause i just got one.

I would be interested in hearing your opinions of the 550. I have been debating between the 550 and the 700. I have ridden both adn really did not notice much of a difference. The 550 is built on the 700 frame and basically identical except for the engine. The 700 is a proven quad for everything from work to casual trail riding to mud. I think the 550 would be no different.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to spend some time on the 550 a while back, and if I were to buy a 4x4 quad, I'd get the Griz 550 with EPS....the 700 has great power, but the 550 is plenty for what I would need, and I could save a little money over the 700.

How do you like yours? Have you got to spend some time on it yet?

So far i like mine alot it has plenty of power and the power steering is nice as well did not really relize it made that much difference till a friend and i swaped for a while and thats when i relized how much it made a difference. If you have a winch how do you keep it cleen and or does it kind of stay in the mud it just mounts so low. Over all i like it really well so far!