Tampa bay riders

• 1 month later...

We did the forty miler yesterday in Ocala, we rode Wiregrass first then went down and did the 45 ,iler at pipeline. The ride was ok, going to go further north next week and try out those other trails. Anyone have a favorite?

• 2 weeks later...

The trails in Ocala are all marked and numbered now. The are no, go as you will trails. They have brown posts showing the direction of the marked trails. $75 per rider per year, or $10 for 1-3 days. I ride wiregrass, pipeline (which goes by big scrub) and yesterday went to Delancy. I sold the dirt bike and been taking the wife along on the qaud, more quality time as you would say. All the trails are ok, some whooped more than others, not much for elevation, just sugarsand and dirt roads. Will be nice once the rainy season puts some water down. Need any pics let me know. :bonk:

As I mentioned earlier I belive I was miss leading, Pipeline I mentioned was down the street from Wiregrass, they actually have a trail named Pipeline down the street up north. I didn't ride that one yet.