I haven't rode my 450 in over three years, three f***ing years dammit!! Found out a few months ago it was the woodruff key giving me problems :bonk: Gotta save some big money $$$$ to get that part! ($6.35) :bonk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kxrob
      Never heard about this
    • By Jturn
      38MM Cast SmartCarb. Purchased a couple years ago for a yz250. Don't have the bike anymore, and it has been sitting around for about a year. Used, but in fine working condition. You can also purchase a different needle for different bikes, as well as rebuild kits from their website.
      Asking $250 shipped to continental United States. I can arrange other shipping options at the buyers expense.
    • By Loper135
      So I am going to buy a brand new ktm 150sx. Should I wait until the 2019 come out? When does the 2019’s come out? It is March 22, 2018 right now. I have the cash already,but want to make the right decision. Thank you.
    • By MotoXRacer_19
      Does anyone know how to, or if you can, change your AMA number? The race number, not the full thing. 
    • By Toby_S
      I got all of this stuff to make a second engine with electric start for my 2002 WR250F. Including complete electrical system.
      The only things that are missing is the left side case, and a battery.
      Included is a complete new valve train, and Hotcams. The valve seats were cut by my brother's shop, on a Newen machine, which is state of the art. I lapped the head on a granite surface plate - it's perfect.
      See pictures here: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/mpo/6512918268.html
      If you're interested, we can get into detail about it. I'm a serious mechanic, and I was totally going to do this, but I got a big bonus, and bought a KTM EXC 350 instead. Check my posts and history on Thumper Talk.