Sign in to follow this  

Honda dial-a-jet kit for 2000 400ex

I have an all stock 00 400ex, I want to put on a CZR slip-on and a dial-a-jet kit, I live in Ohio and the kit sounds like it would be a good idea since the weather changes alot where I live, does the dial-a-jet kit really do what they say it does?

I had one on our ex and it did not work at all. And whenever you would do wheelies it would flood out the motor in about 3-6 seconds. Its a piece of junk in my opinion.

thanks, i will just stick with the dynijet kit instead.

The dyno jet kit for an 00 is a total rip. You already have an adjustable needle, standard mixture screw and the DJ jets are nothing special. You'll gain nothing buying a kit over just jetting it properly on that year.

clever joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a huge box full of jets at my house but none fit it, where can i buy the only the size jets i want and i dont want to go to my dealer because there such idiots, they wanted to charger me like 100 bucks for a battery for my 400, i went down the road and got 1 for 60!

clever joke!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a huge box full of jets at my house but none fit it, where can i buy the only the size jets i want and i dont want to go to my dealer because there such idiots, they wanted to charger me like 100 bucks for a battery for my 400, i went down the road and got 1 for 60!

jetsrus.com

jetsrus.com

RMATV is a good source too, will have everything you're looking for with this carb and is cheaper then jetsRus. Not saying JetsRus is bad because I use them too when RMATV doesn't have what I need.