raptor 700 studders in 5th

i have an 07 raptor 700r with full hmf exhaust,velocity intake with k&n, motoworks efi controller and removed the speed limiter. bike was working fine and about a month ago it would studder very little to where it was not really noticeable but little by little it kept getting worse. now it does it very bad. what could it be? thanx in advance

Its kinda odd that it only happens in 5th gear.....is it under a heavy load when it happens? Im leaning towards either the fuel controller or injector....but am not for certain.

btw....did you have any luck over at RF..??

i have an 07 raptor 700r with full hmf exhaust,velocity intake with k&n, motoworks efi controller and removed the speed limiter. bike was working fine and about a month ago it would studder very little to where it was not really noticeable but little by little it kept getting worse. now it does it very bad. what could it be? thanx in advance

hmmmm??

the bike works awsome in wot but when i get to 5th gear i feel that is studers very little not very noticeable. the mods are full hmf exhaust, velocity intake,knn, removed the top end limiter, and motoworks fuel management programer. i was thinking that maybe my sprocket has a broken tooth or something but everything is fine. i was told that the bike was running lean so i put it to how it came tuned for full exhaust and knn. it still did it so i made it run a little rich and it still did it. i went to another mechanic and he told me it sounds like my clutch is goin out. wat do u guys think.

Are You the same guy over at RF....maybe a father and son??:bonk:

....Have you figured any thing out yet??

Its kinda odd that it only happens in 5th gear.....is it under a heavy load when it happens? Im leaning towards either the fuel controller or injector....but am not for certain.

btw....did you have any luck over at RF..??

no i havent

hmmmm??

the bike works awsome in wot but when i get to 5th gear i feel that is studers very little not very noticeable. the mods are full hmf exhaust, velocity intake,knn, removed the top end limiter, and motoworks fuel management programer. i was thinking that maybe my sprocket has a broken tooth or something but everything is fine. i was told that the bike was running lean so i put it to how it came tuned for full exhaust and knn. it still did it so i made it run a little rich and it still did it. i went to another mechanic and he told me it sounds like my clutch is goin out. wat do u guys think.

Are You the same guy over at RF....maybe a father and son??:bonk:

....Have you figured any thing out yet??

lol no its me its just that i figured id try here too