Sign in to follow this  

Honda Hmf vs fmf exhaust

I was wondering what you guys think. Do you think the hmf or fmf pipe is better i am trying to decide between the two?

There is an odd following to HMF like it's better then sliced bread but you'll have one hell of a hard time telling the difference performance wise between the two. Get what ever one is calling out to you, you won't be disappointed.

There is an odd following to HMF like it's better then sliced bread but you'll have one hell of a hard time telling the difference performance wise between the two. Get what ever one is calling out to you, you won't be disappointed.

Ditto...:bonk:

Ok well i really like the big gun exhaust. So ill prob get that one ill just save a little money and get the full exhaust. I have a question though.

Can you buy a slip on and then later buy the header for the slip on and just use the stock one until i decide to put engin mods on my 400? Because im not going to put engin mods on it right now buy i know that i probably will later.

Ok well i really like the big gun exhaust. So ill prob get that one ill just save a little money and get the full exhaust. I have a question though.

Can you buy a slip on and then later buy the header for the slip on and just use the stock one until i decide to put engin mods on my 400? Because im not going to put engin mods on it right now buy i know that i probably will later.

The big gun as mentioned before is about your lowest hp producer of all the aftermarket pipes so that one I would not recommend. A lexx or a DG would out preform that exhaust. Also the stock head pipe is a GREAT pipe until you get into a 440. Grind the extra weld out of it and you can't go wrong. To answer your question though, yes you should be able to add the aftermarket head pipe later.

I am looking at torque is what i want in an exhaust and the sound.
I spotted this at ATV riders. If torque is your thing don't get rid of that stock head pipe. It's a torque making wonder.