Sign in to follow this  

Honda Big gun vs hmf full exhaust for 2004 400ex

What you guys think let me know. I would perfer responses who have experince with both exhaust for a 400. I like the sound of big gun more than the hmf. Idk if there is a horse power difference or not?

Thanks guys

I know you are looking for personal experience on this but did you get a chance to read that shootout I posted in your other muffler thread? It tested both models, rated hp and explained the power curves they offered.

yes i did

....the ones that I had seen, seam too rattle a lot. I would stick with the FMF or the HMF...imo.....

....the ones that I had seen, seam too rattle a lot. I would stick with the FMF or the HMF...imo.....

well i guess i will find out. It should be in sometime next week. The one that my friend has doesnt seem to rattle at all.

well i guess i will find out. It should be in sometime next week. The one that my friend has doesnt seem to rattle at all.

:bonk:...Cool...maybe,it was just poor maintainence on their part.

I currently got a white bros complete exhaust system on my 03' 400ex, shreds and sounds just like my friends yfz450.:bonk:

You should give them a try. Never looked at Dynos, but it sure does wake up the motor. Sounds like a beast!