Another No-Start

Honda

Got a 2002 400ex. Don't get to ride it but a couple times a year. Last time I rode it was trail riding, i.e. mud, water, etc. Had no issues at all, and never have. When I got home, it was late, so I parked it without washing it. It sat for about 2 months. Well, I decided to do some work on it. Went to move it out of the shed, and she wouldn't start. Fuel is fine. Turns over fine. Battery is fine. But I have no spark at the plug. Pulled the coil, had it tested, and it's fine. Checked voltage from battery, fine. Voltage from ignition switch, fine. Any ideas why I wouldn't get any spark? Only electrical upgrade is an AMR Racing CDI box.

Is the green light coming on indicating the neutral safety switch is working?

Have you checked the resistance in the ignition coil wire and cap(I'm guessing so if you had the coil checked)?

Have you tested your pulse generator?

(1) Last time I rode it was trail riding, i.e. mud, water, etc. Had no issues at all, and never have. When I got home, it was late, so I parked it without washing it. It sat for about 2 months.

(2)Only electrical upgrade is an AMR Racing CDI box.

1)..have you checked the electrical connection on the CDI for any moisture or corrosion?

2)..have you tried the stock CDI?

Also,I would try a new plug just for the heck of it!...

I've tested the coil (as mentioned), tested ignition switch, plugs, wires, battery, everything. I've tried 3 different spark plugs, from 2 different manufacturers. Just got my hands on a stock CDI last night, because I couldn't find mine. I'm thinking it has to be the CDI, because everything else works.