Hualapai Mtn II.......Rzr Rock Crawling

Another trip to the Hualapai's. Not a lot of wildlife this time, but about 4 miles of very technical rock crawling. The guidebook calls this trail "Difficult." Believe me, these rocky areas are WAY tougher than the photos suggest. Also, this is a strock RZR with 12" wheels (not 14's) and no lift. Pretty amazing what this thing can crawl up and over! (This RZR does open desert, hardpack, and sandwashes 98% of the time).

CIMG1383.jpg

CIMG1384.jpg

CIMG1386.jpg

CIMG1387.jpg

CIMG1388.jpg

CIMG1391.jpg

CIMG1394.jpg

CIMG1395.jpg

CIMG1396.jpg

CIMG1397.jpg

CIMG1398.jpg

CIMG1399.jpg

CIMG1400.jpg

CIMG1401.jpg

CIMG1403.jpg

CIMG1404.jpg

CIMG1405.jpg

CIMG1406.jpg

CIMG1407.jpg

CIMG1408.jpg

Those are some cool pics!! How do you get them to flow together like that??..Just coincidence maybe?

Are the jeepers with you? If not the look on their/his face is priceless!!:bonk:

Those are some cool pics!! How do you get them to flow together like that??..Just coincidence maybe?

Are the jeepers with you? If not the look on their/his face is priceless!!:bonk:

Thx! They flow together because when I inserted each link, I did it w/o a space.

Jeepers not with me but he was very helpful spotting me through that section. My RZR looks like a windup toy next to those badazz cherokees:smirk:.

You should see the section behind the broken jeep. It was physically monsterous and there was no possible way my RZR could get through it w/o help. The tires just aren't tall enough. It broke his upper axle trailing arm (the one that keeps the axle laterally stable). He was there waiting for the third jeep in his group to go home and get the welder! Regardless, very cool jeeps!

Cant see the pics but, Hualapai area is great riding love the Moss wash trail by the old house.