good trail sport atv

I'm Curious why those 2? Since this is in the Kawi section, why not the KFX450? It's liquid cooled, has reverse, wayy more power, better suspension, FI, and It's wayy lighter than the EX as well?

im not really interested in the kfx450 because i dont want an mx bike, i ride a lot of longg trails

• 4 months later...

I would definately go with the kfx 450r it has reverse and thefrontwidth is shorter than the zukes and yama. there has been alot of kfx 450rs on the xc track as well as the mx track. I just purchased mine and i like xc trails way better than the mx track but the mx traks are mostly were i live so its nice to know i have the optionof doing either with out any changes other than running 6 ply tires. With that being said the new 2010 yamaha 450rs have a mx and a xc trail bike same power and setup just the xc has a shorter front end and higher capacity fuel tank

I'm Curious why those 2? Since this is in the Kawi section, why not the KFX450? It's liquid cooled, has reverse, wayy more power, better suspension, FI, and It's wayy lighter than the EX as well?

and more ground clearance and only .5 " wider................. kfx450 over a 400 all day