Me riding in my trails.

Here are some pics of me on my BLASTER. My dad took these pics yesterday.

P8070449.jpg

P8070452.jpg

P8070457.jpg

Cool pics!...is that a track or a trail system or what??? Anyhow,it looks like a nice place too ride.

It's ower trails we (mom, and dad) made the jumps, but the jump in the pics was a dirt pile that we made in to a jump.

Very cool. How bout a pic of the Blaster still?

Sorry the pics are not that good.

P8090498.jpg

P8090495.jpg

P8090492.jpg

P8090489.jpg

P8090486.jpg

P8090474.jpg

P8090468.jpg

Nice pics! What's up with that mesh plate?

Nice pics! What's up with that mesh plate?
I took off the air box lid and bolted that plate on so a rock won't fall in the air box and to get more air in it. :bonk:

Ahh I see. You should get a pipe or something for it. The stocker seems very restrictive.

Ahh I see. You should get a pipe or something for it. The stocker seems very restrictive.
I'm 12 years old so I don't have the money to get a new pipe.

Nice pics! I wish my parents bought me a blaster when I was 12.

Nice pics! I wish my parents bought me a blaster when I was 12.

You and me both...

Wait. I wish they made a Blaster when I was 12. :bonk:

With ingenuity you could come up with a better performing pipe/exhaust. A lot of spotbikes have freer flowing factory canisters. A lot of guys on the DR page of Thumper Talk have gone to a GSXR canister on their DR650's. This has reduced weight and increased performance without a big increase in sound. These canisters can be found on eBay fairly reasonable. I haven't seen one adapted to a quad yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible!!!

Nice blaster. Those trails look pretty good. Ever consider an engine swap to a 4 stroke?