Dont no wat it is?

Yamaha

Ya my 94 warrior with an 02 motor we just put in smokes white buts its not burning oil and the spark plug electrode is still white but the very bottom ring is black n dry?? I need some help on this one lol

Maybe some condensation in the exhaust burning off. Does it eventually go away and stop smoking. :bonk:

Maybe some condensation in the exhaust burning off. Does it eventually go away and stop smoking. :bonk:

Thats what it sounds like to me also. Since the Warrior sounds like a project piece, I'd imagine that either the donor motor or the roller probably sat for a little time between the process. White smoke would be a general sign of moisture. I would imagine a couple of long rides to heat cycle the motor and exhaust will clear things up.....

Ya my 94 warrior with an 02 motor we just put in smokes white buts its not burning oil and the spark plug electrode is still white but the very bottom ring is black n dry?? I need some help on this one lol

Sounds like it has a bad head gasket. White smoke is water, blue is oil.

If you get on it it stops smoken but goen slow or ideling it smokes?

Sounds like it has a bad head gasket. White smoke is water, blue is oil.

Warriors are air cooled, so no water to lose from a bad head gasket. I still sao run it as is and like Doc said, let it heat cycle a few times.

If it doesn't clear up after running it awhile you've got a problem in the top end. When you're on the gas, there is a lot of pressure in the cylinder so oil won't pull into the cylinder. When you let off, the cylinder will actually pull a vacuum. This will pull oil past bad valve guide seals and/or worn rings on the piston. Smoking at idle I would suspect valve guides since you're working against gravity. If you pull the head off, that should point you in the right direction, but run it some first. One more thought. Make sure the oil isn't over filled. If it's been over filled, it may have pushed some oil out the breather into the air box and now it's sucking it through the carb!