Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki ltz400 performance upgrades, I need help

I want more power out of my 06 ltz 400 right now it is completly stock, I need more power in the sand like at glamis.

I dont have much money but I want to do this right, I was thinking of a slip on exhaust like motorworks or hmf, but would it be worth it to get a head pipe like the fmf power bomb??:bonk: I also plan on jetting and something like k&n filter with air box mods.

I really want the most bang for the buck so Im a little gun shy with the prices of these exhaust systems. I also need something that isnt too loud for park riding.

thanks for any help. :bonk:

i can help you with a yosh head pipe , and like you said a better intake will also help and with some air box mods or eliminate the air box all together and with some thing like a ex air boot or a trx450r boot or even a ds650 boot cut in half will give an improved hp

I highly suggest the HMF, it sounds great on the bike, it is really loud with a deep sound. I have the HMF with a PC5 controller, it ran me about $500. I believe you can order the HMF with a quiet core.