Looking for a tuff swingarm skid plate

Yamaha

I've been running an AC Racing Swing arm plate for over a year and its been working great for my '06 YFZ450 . I am a little disappointed in how easily it bends and the welds have broken but its definitely better than getting my brake or sprocket bent up. I've read on this forum some good things about the DG and Pro Armor.

My question is, will they hold up any better than my AC Racing? Do you guys have a better suggestion than DG or Pro Armor?

Thanks!

DG is awsome.

I have that on my warrior cuz my bike has such low clearance from the ground.

And its great an has held up for 10 years through hard riding and racing

i have a dg on my yfz450.. it takes a beating the only problem i ever have is that the forward left corner w/ the chain slider gets bent up a little once in a while so just beat it back down some times... live in colorado so it see's verry big rocks :bonk: at a high rate of speed most of the time

Check your PM's, I sent you a lengthy reply. :bonk:

PRM......all the way. I have several friends that race on the national GNCC circuit, and plenty that race locally (VCHSS and NCHSA series). They have all been there and done that, and every single one of them recommends PRM. After putting my 0.250" PRM through the paces myself.....I know why they recommended it.

Thanks for the reply's! I ordered the PRM .250 this morning

I still think DG is better.

lol.

Maybe because thats what i run on all my bikes.

But i hope that other one suits you.

Cuz I live in louisiana ad we don't have rocks in SOUTH LOUISIANA.

I run my bikes on behind the mississippi river levee.

So i don't have a big problems with rocks except for rock roads.

Good choice going with PRM. I currently have several of their products on my quad and have been very happy with them. DG and Pro Armor make good products too but usually cost a bit more.

Good choice going with PRM. I currently have several of their products on my quad and have been very happy with them. DG and Pro Armor make good products too but usually cost a bit more.

Your totally right lol

DG loves to secretly rob people. lol