Someone please help

Honda

Hey Guys,

I am finally at the point that I can afford an atv and I need some suggestions. I have rode many hondas and I think these are great machines. I have a friend with a 2004 Foreman 450s that has offered to sell it to me for 4,000$. It has aftermarket cleeted tires with a winch and custom steel bumper. It has 823 miles on it.

Does this sound like a reasonable price? I am in a hurry to get a Honda but I don't want to get shafted either.

Thanks for any help

that seems kinda high, since we just bought a 07 Honda 420 rancher for 3700 in may..

just my 2 sense..

Yea it seemed a little high to me as well. I researched that model and found one with almost half the miles for 700$ cheaper.

Hey Guys,

I am finally at the point that I can afford an atv and I need some suggestions. I have rode many hondas and I think these are great machines. I have a friend with a 2004 Foreman 450s that has offered to sell it to me for 4,000$. It has aftermarket cleeted tires with a winch and custom steel bumper. It has 823 miles on it.

Does this sound like a reasonable price? I am in a hurry to get a Honda but I don't want to get shafted either.

Thanks for any help

I'm on my third new Honda ATV in the last 9 years and they've all been great! I just bought a leftover '08 Rincon in August and it's the greatest one yet. I wouldn't rush into anything. I would definitely get the quad that matches the type of riding you do. I would do a dealer search in the area you are willing to drive to and call them all. Tell them you are buying soon and want their best out the door price. If they want your business they will work with you. :bonk:

I'm on my third new Honda ATV in the last 9 years and they've all been great! I just bought a leftover '08 Rincon in August and it's the greatest one yet. I wouldn't rush into anything. I would definitely get the quad that matches the type of riding you do. I would do a dealer search in the area you are willing to drive to and call them all. Tell them you are buying soon and want their best out the door price. If they want your business they will work with you. :bonk:

i want a new bike every three years:worthy::bonk:

if it is your buddies ask him what it has been through

if it hasnt been hot rodded too much then i would consider buying it rather than buying a fourwheeler that went through hell and kept on going that will break down every other day

Check the NADA or Kell Blue book. The asking price should not go far above what is listed with a few options. Winches and oversize tires only add a couple hundred $ together.