anyone agree?

Does anyone here agree that ITP holeshots are the best all around tire?

I've never owned them but, I'm sure they are a great tire from what I've heard/read. I'm a big fan of "grooved" Turf Tamers though.

I've never had those.

I love my holeshots..

Too bad they knock you over the head for a new set.

From a woods perspective:

I own a set of XCT's, which are now sitting on the shelf. They hooked up a tad too much for my liking......which alot of XC racers will tell you the same as well. Same goes for the Razr/Razr2's. I prefer being able to slide a little, which is why I am running Kenda Knarly's.

I did run my XCT's on a few MX tracks.....and they were great.

on the east coast i think the best all around set up is dunlop kt341 and Kenda Knarly rears pluss the Knarly's sell for like 55$ a tire out of motosport

man thats cheap.

ITP's run about $98 for back tire and $70 for front tires.

There high when you buy them from the company or the bike shop

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MotoXRacer_19
      Does anyone know how to, or if you can, change your AMA number? The race number, not the full thing. 
    • By Toby_S
      I got all of this stuff to make a second engine with electric start for my 2002 WR250F. Including complete electrical system.
      The only things that are missing is the left side case, and a battery.
      Included is a complete new valve train, and Hotcams. The valve seats were cut by my brother's shop, on a Newen machine, which is state of the art. I lapped the head on a granite surface plate - it's perfect.
      See pictures here:
      If you're interested, we can get into detail about it. I'm a serious mechanic, and I was totally going to do this, but I got a big bonus, and bought a KTM EXC 350 instead. Check my posts and history on Thumper Talk.
    • By MrPickles
      I have a 1990 Suzuki RMX250 for sale.  It was bought from a friend who bent the crank back in 2000 and took it completely apart (down to the nuts, bolts, and washers).  The frame was powder coated black.  New crank case bearings, new gaskets for crank case, cylinder, and cylinder head.  All transmission bearings were cleaned and checked for wear or damage.  The crank was rebuilt and balanced by a local Harley shop.  New OEM piston and rings.  Cylinder and head are in excellent condition and worth almost as much as the entire bike, I think.  Brand new FMF Gold Fatty pipe.  New front and rear Renthal sprockets and new D.I.D. chain.  New grips.  Includes the original headlight and odometer (not shown), Mikuni TM38 carb has been cleaned and rebuilt.  Seat is original and in perfect condition. Runs perfectly.  Could use some new plastics, new foot pegs, front fork seals, rear tire, and a tune by someone better than I.  Pink slip in hand, but hasn't been registered in years.  Will throw in a Clymer manual.  The bike is a rocket and too tall for my 5'9" frame.  I'd like something a little more convenient to ride with my young kids. Asking $1800 OBO.  Serious inquiries only please.  Price doesn't include any shipping.   
    • By faizakhtar125
      Hey guys I just bought a bike last night. So the seller said the bike will turn on but then die. We didn't try it because it was really late at night and it was raining (seat was wet). But he said if you bump start it, it will turn on and ride. So what do you think the problem is? I just want to make sure it runs... I probably won't be able to bump start it till Saturday (rain)... It's a four stroke, and I know absolutely nothing about them. Thanks.
    • By yz480doinwork
      Brand new, still in the packaging Lexx end cap fits the stock muffler of 2006 & 2007 YZ450f and 06-13 YZ250f. Comes with a forest service approved spark arrestor and two different size tips. Don't spend hundreds of dollars on a slip on, this tip can be quiet and forest legal or loud and make power! Also a note for WR450 guys: get this tip and find a used 06/07 YZ muffler, fits directly on 09-15 WR450. $80 shipped free to the lower 48. PM, call or text 406-223-8789