1990 Polaris Trail Boss transmission

I have a 1990 Polaris Trail Boss that has transmission problems. I was wanting to see if I could find someone that sold replacement transmissions. Aftermarket is fine. Thought it might be cheaper just to replace the transmission rather than rebuild the current one. Thanks in advance for the help!

what kind of problems are you haveing? I just bought the same quad and mine will kick it self out of low range or when you put it in low or reverse it will just make a awfull noice like its grinding untill you step on the brake then take it out of gear and try again then it works. is this what yours is doning as well?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Question_Man
      Hey guys im between a split decision about getting a quad or a dirtbike. So I was just wondering what your opinions are and dont give me 'it depends on who you are' crap. This is a opinion question just tell me what you really feel and why. And if you can tell me the funfactors of your choice and why you choose whatever it was you did.
    • By imported_blakerugg
      I am looking to buy a big bore for when my old Kawie Prairie breaks somtin inside the CVT boot cover:foul:, my Polaris Hawkeye isnt strong enough, even with AWD. What are some considerations?
    • By liggy
      Hi everyone, I am wondering what are the best mods for enhancing the overall performance of my 04 Predator 500. Thanks.
    • By weenerdog
      :bonk:hey does anybody know where i can get graphics for an 09 scrambler 500?
    • By entrpner71
      Well, with Polaris using the KTM engine on the Outlaws could there be any chance they will develop a MX bike? They seem to have a reliable customer base for all there products and already work with/through Victory to make harley style cruisers. This is pure speculation, I have NO evidence but it seems to be a natural next step. It would be great to have a good american motorcycle out there, readily available at 90% of motorsport dealers.:bonk: Any support for such a theory?:bonk: