Sign in to follow this  

The economy stole my toys!!

Well I wouldn't exactly call it stealing but due to our crapper economy money got tight and had to sell the quad and bike. So who to blame? I blame the economy! My girlfriend blames my lack of workingness. :bonk:

Your 18 and have a girlfriend.......the rest doesn't really matter, haha. :bonk:

Sucks man, but you will get new stuff down the road. I had said in another thread my last bike was a 85 Honda 250SX when I was a kid, I winded up keeping it for about 15 years, I sold it when I got married and regretted it ever since. Well 24 years later I finally got my 09 LTZ400, it was worth the wait. We actually have a garage full of bikes, the kids race, but this bike is all mine and I am not sharing :bonk::bonk:

Your 18 and have a girlfriend.......the rest doesn't really matter, haha. :bonk:

..but she's not as fun to ride :lol: :lol:

Sucks man, but you will get new stuff down the road. I had said in another thread my last bike was a 85 Honda 250SX when I was a kid, I winded up keeping it for about 15 years, I sold it when I got married and regretted it ever since. Well 24 years later I finally got my 09 LTZ400, it was worth the wait. We actually have a garage full of bikes, the kids race, but this bike is all mine and I am not sharing :bonk::bonk:

Unbelievable man how you go 24 years without riding? :bonk:

A 24 year break is way too long man.

My dad try to say his 400ex was going to be "his bike only" but I ride it all the time.