95 Bayou 300 4x4 Question

I am trying to access the neutral switch and I am having a difficult time removing the sub transmission.

I have removed all the bolts I can find, also the flywheel engine cover and the oil line, it will not budge, what am I missing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By joker199159
      I recently bought a 2000 kx 125 iso top and bottom end the whole 9 the main issue iam having is finding it and I was wondering if anybody had ideas where to purchase or atlest enter changeable parts for 2000 kx 125. 
      #Kawasaki#kx125 #2stroke 

• By Christo6060
      Hey everyone should I buy this bike? $350 haven’t negotiated yet, not running kd80. I want to flip it or even keep it so the condition is not a problem. Is it easy to find parts? And is that a good price before negotiation. What do you think it’s worth. If not do you guys know of anything I should buy in Victoria area that’s 2 stroke.

• By luke8500
      Hi all,
      I have a 2004 Kawasaki kx250 that died suddenly on me the other day. all i can get it to do is backfire every once in awhile. Tested the resistance and everything of the magneto and stator with a multi-meter and all is good.  Coil is new oem Kawasaki the reeds are brand new vforce and the top end and carb have been completely rebuilt.  key on crank is intact and all the timing marks are lined up. I hooked a timing light to it and spun the motor over really fast and found that it is sparking way to late.  The service manual says that it is supposed to fire 14 degrees before TDC but it is sparking way after TDC.  Im thinking its a fried CDI box since its the only thing i wasnt able to check.  Any help would be appreciated
    • By luke8500
      Hi all,
      I have a 2004 kx 250 2 stroke and it wont start.  it only backfires.  I was out riding it one day and came up to a stop so the bike was just idling and it started to try and die so i revved it up a few times then let it die and now it wont start back up.  It only pops or backfires when you kick it.  Its getting good spark and i just put a brand new plug and coil in it. I took the reeds apart and they look like they're brand new.  It was running great before so i dont know what happened.  Im thinking it could be a fuel problem even tho the plug is a little wet if you take it out after a bunch of kicking.  Any help would be greatly appreciated 
    • By beeboob00p
      Bandit 1200s
      Asking Price
      2200 OBO
      Contact Info
      281-731-86 three 9

Howdy Everyone

Today I am looking to sell my 2004 suzuki bandit 1200s for 2200 OBO. I have owned this for over 3 years and it was my daily the whole time. Yes, every day rain or shine. It never let me down and has been the best to me. I love it to death, but now that I have graduated with a big boy job that involves lots of travel. It is time to move on to something newer and more economical. It has loads of mods and general maintance parts to help it have a great life with me and continue on with it's next owner. Current real mileage is around 30k and the title is clear in MY NAME. 

Videos of start up and just it idling 
      It was well maintained. 
      Valve adjustments done early (will include special adjustment tool with sale)
      Holshot Stage 1 jet kit
      Holshot Ignition Advance
      Holshot Slip on
      New chain and sprockets
      New Spark plug
      New airfilter
      Renthal Handle Bar
      Shorty Levers
      Upgraded windscreen (great for long trips)
      Suspension Adjusted and dialed in properly
      Price is flexible 
      Mileage is exempt (the speed sensor was broken when I first got it so it didn't record mileage until recently. Everything is now working properly)
      Has been down before (damage shown in pictures)
      Some other cosmetic issues from being used every day (general chips from rocks and small stuff you can't see in pictures)
      Windshield vibrates due to height 
      Exhaust rattles a bit (will include new muffler mount bushing to fix this) 
      I'm sure I'm missing plenty of stuff but this should be a great start on what this vehicle has to offer. If you have any other questions or would like more pictures, videos, details on anything please let me know. I'll be happy to work with you.
      At this time I am only looking at cash offers for the bike. No payments, sorry. Also I must note that no joyrides either. You bring the cash in full and I will let you test drive. You hold the title, I hold the cash. You drop it no harm done, because you keep the bike and I keep the cash. 
      At the time of sale you and I will sign the title and we will fill out the proper paperwork for the transfer of the vehicle on the spot. Sorry, but I Have been burned in the past. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy what you see.
      The best way to contact me is by phone. I'm not on this forum much, but feel free to text or call away and I would be glad to respond to any questions you might have. Thanks,
      -Frankie 281-731-86 three 9