Goodbye Quad Magazine

"The December 2009 issue of Quad will be the last. Thank you for all your support!"

It was a great mag while they lasted :bonk:

Anyone know why there stopping?

The economy is in the toilet and unemployed people won't spend money on magazines?

Advertising is where they make the real money. With a slow economy, advertising is way down..

Where did you find out Quad was folding? I didn't see anything on the web site.

wow this is really starting to suck!

Shucks

The magazine really got thin over the last year or so......in fact, about half the thickness it used to be.

Hmm.......I've got a 2 year sub that runs out Dec '10.....wonder if I'll get my money back?

Hmm.......I've got a 2 year sub that runs out Dec '10.....wonder if I'll get my money back?

Same here. I hope we do.

My guess is that refunds aren't gonna come any time soon.....:smirk:

yea it does suck! That mag was awesome. You guys should check out ATV Racin Extra. ITS FREE! www.atvre.com

Also you guys should subscribe to ATV Insider. www.atv-insider.com

Its the best atv magazine out there in my opinion.

Same here. I hope we do.

You guys get this months issue yet? Its in a plastic bag......with a note attached saying we'll get some stupid dirtbike magazine for the remainder of our sub. :excuseme:

You guys get this months issue yet? Its in a plastic bag......with a note attached saying we'll get some stupid dirtbike magazine for the remainder of our sub. :excuseme:

I'll take that "stupid dirtbike magazine"

I think most magazines/newspapers suffer from the very thing we are discussing this on. Hard to compete with the wonderful internet!