Sign in to follow this  

HELP! Rebuilding my carb & Can't find all the orings

Hey guys, I'm rebuilding my carb on my 02' 450r and I can't seem to find anyone that has the orings for it. I purchased a rebuild kit from honda that included jets and orings for the top of the carb and the bottom bowl section, but theres a middle section on the carb that you can unbolt and theres a few orings in there that are not included in the kit. I called honda and they said that they can't order just those orings and I might be stuck having to buy another carb... *** :bonk:

I've already destroyed the old orings when I took it apart so I can't finish my bike without these parts. Has anybody changed these orings before and where the heck can I find them. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

You are basically screwed. That is the one section of the carb that you cannot and should not take apart. Sorry for the bad news.

Will a carb from a 06 work on a 02 or is the middle jet section that I need that same? Has anyone tried one of those Athena dual jet ventri carb kits, someone told me that I might be able to find the oring in that kit.

THanks