Cheap Ebay Clutch YZ125

I have these in now. I figured I would take a chance on them and if they aren't that good I still have 2 clutch sets for less that 1 Barnett set. I still have the 1 set in there and I have had no issues.

MAX!!!

Thanks Max!

As long as the item meets or exceeds the OEM standards, you should be ok.

How in the world do you find that out?

MAX!!!

more importantly, how do you prove that? i can poop in a bag, call it a clutch pack and say it exceeds OEM quality.

cheap clutches seem kinda hit of miss, but for the money i dont feel bad trying them. RM sells their tusk clutch pack for $35 it works ok, it just doesnt have as nice a feel as OEM and it needs more adjusting than OEM. i have a feeling the ebay clutch will work, it just wont do anything as well as OEM or a higher priced aftermarket clutch.

just checked out the first one you posted , it says its made in japan, thats a good sign.

I didn't buy those, I bought the Sumo clutch kit

MAX!!!

MAX!!!

So how did the sumo kit work out? No am looking at getting a kit for my kdx.

The clutch worked great. I actually just changed the clutch 2 weeks ago, I ran the snot out of it from April 2009 through October 2010. The clutch didn't go out, I thought it may have started slipping during my race and I didn't have time to test it before my race the next weekend so I just changed it. Either way the clutch lasted 18months of hard riding/racing, well over 200 hours. So yea, these clutches are definately worth the $50 I paid for them.

MAX!!!

MAX!!!

I also bought a sumo kit for my cr250 and that thing lifts like it never did before

I just ordered one up, hopefully its good!

Not these ones, but I did once fit an ebay clutch in my 2000 YZ250. I did a muddy race and it didn't last the day. I actually think it caught on fire..lol. It used up all of the quick adjuster before finally leaving me stranded at the bottom of the hill. On the way home we had to open the van windows as the smell was awful. Stripped it down and there was over a 1mm clearance between the plates and the pressure plate. It was like a BBQ in there, had to chip it off the cases. Proper good failure. Used EBC but even they are not a patch on genuine stuff. Can't go wrong with the originals in my opinion.