*Australian Super X Spoiler*

He is racing the last round in Brisbane which will have Chad Reed, Jeremy McGrath, Jake Moss, Dan Reardon, Michael Byrne and a bunch oh top Australian Pro's

OK thanks. I thought I heard he was running the whole series but I must have been mistaken. I'm glad he isn't.

He is racing the last round in Brisbane which will have Chad Reed, Jeremy McGrath, Jake Moss, Dan Reardon, Michael Byrne and a bunch oh top Australian Pro's

When is this one scheduled?

Also, I did not learn until reading that article that Chad switched to Kawasaki. Anyone know a link to who is riding for who next season in the AMA SX/MX?

Greg

Anybody else having problems watching the videos? Mine just won't load. I get about 10secs after 10 mins of the page being open then it freezes. I downloaded the latest flash player and nothing. Even tried it on 3 different browsers.

Bit dissapointed Reed won the last race, he was fast but the pass he made in the last corner to win was so dirty.

I dont know about that pass but as Reed said they were doing triple triple the whole race bar the last 2 laps.If they had done that Mackie wouldve won.

Bit dissapointed Reed won the last race, he was fast but the pass he made in the last corner to win was so dirty.

I also heard he walked off the podium during the presentation ceremony, a complete disrespect to the other riders if you ask me:bonk::bonk:

took all day but the video finally loaded so I got to see the pass in question. That was the final corner and 1st place went way outside. Thats racing. Protect your lead in the final corner...if Reed wouldve went wide in the lead, he would be asking for a hard block pass. I don't see how you can call a battle for the win on the final corner, dirty?

took all day but the video finally loaded so I got to see the pass in question. That was the final corner and 1st place went way outside. Thats racing. Protect your lead in the final corner...if Reed wouldve went wide in the lead, he would be asking for a hard block pass. I don't see how you can call a battle for the win on the final corner, dirty?

I would consider a block pass to be when someone cuts you off, when you actually see it for real he was coming in way to hot and didn't make any effort to turn the corner, if the rider wasn't there he would have went straight off the track.

But he didn't win overall so that was alright. Thats my opinion anyway.