US Open TV Coverage???????

Supercross

It was supposed to be on CBS this past Saturday at 1:30, it wasn't on here. How about you guys, was it on in any of your areas?

MAX!!!

It was on here, but you didn't really miss much the coverage was poor. 90 minute show with maybe 15 minutes of racing.

My DVR recorded it 1:30. You didn't miss much. The narrator sounded like he was narrating a curling match, not a supercross race. Lame.

I'll never complain about SPEED coverage again. The US Open coverage was pathetic. About an hour of bs + commercials and 15 minutes of actual racing. They didn't even show the night one race - just highlights. The announcer was about as exciting as paint drying!:bonk::thumbsdn::bonk:

The coverage was very poor at best.

I'll never complain about SPEED coverage again. The US Open coverage was pathetic. About an hour of bs + commercials and 15 minutes of actual racing. They didn't even show the night one race - just highlights. The announcer was about as exciting as paint drying!:bonk::thumbsdn::bonk:

It made watching golf seem exciting.

Gave up a chance to go trout fishing so I could see the race. What a bunch a crap. I kept thinking they would show the racing but it never came till the end. Best thing about it was seeing Erin Bates new look!

My DVR recorded it 1:30. You didn't miss much. The narrator sounded like he was narrating a curling match, not a supercross race. Lame.

My DVR did as well. I almost wish it hadn't. :bonk:

I wish I could program my DVR to record all MX and SX, but not the crappy ones.. mmmmmmm..... :bonk:

Oh well, we should know better. If a race is on network tv chances are avid fans will be disappointed in the coverage.

I was getting dizzy watching it. They were doing some weird editing with all the interviews. They kept zooming in and out and switching the colors to black and white. It was like the editor had adhd.

I was getting dizzy watching it. They were doing some weird editing with all the interviews. They kept zooming in and out and switching the colors to black and white. It was like the editor had adhd.

I was having a mild migraine headache when I tried watching it the first time; it was like a damn strobe light going off the whole time. :bonk:

horrible broadcast

i thought it was pretty funny, though, how they went with what sounded to me like a brittany spears song during the highlight of james stewart segment

something about .."im unstoppable"

My DVR did as well. I almost wish it hadn't. :bonk:

I wish I could program my DVR to record all MX and SX, but not the crappy ones.. mmmmmmm..... :bonk:

Oh well, we should know better. If a race is on network tv chances are avid fans will be disappointed in the coverage.

That sounds very painful and annoying :bonk:

Alot of you have said they didn't show any racing until the last 15-20 minutes of coverage, what the hell did they do for the 1st hour + !!!

MAX!!!

Lame interviews and clips of last year and other old stuff. It was more like a boring history lesson for the first part. Awul clips of heats and semi and no real coverage of race one.

HEY CBS IT'S a TWO RACE FORMAT, SHOW THEM BOTH. WOULD YOU ONLY SHOW THE SECOND HALF OF A FOOTBALL GAME.

1:15 of lame interviews and coverage. 15 minutes of decent racing.:bonk:

I have never ever fallen asleep watching motocross in my life until the US Open came on.......

I rather disliked the track layout as well. Overall, terrible job CBS!!

ESPN needs to step up and have an all motorsports channel with live race coverage. There is year around racing with SX,MX,AX, Canada MX,GNCC the list goes on. What the hell. At least have it online. This sport will never take off without live race coverage.

Bunch of repetition and flashy editing that got old real quick. - Some weird commentating - like someone said, with the tone of a history lesson. A couple interviews then the main, plagued with commercials. Fast forward city.

Guess all the footage ends up somewhere else...

I forgot to record it with my DVR. Mabye I didn't miss much. Although I would have liked to have it anyway just to be able to watch the racing.

And it would have made me like Ralph Sheheen again from the sound of it. :bonk:

Boring, boring. I kept falling asleep. It was a glorified arena cross race. What's the point of that race, really?? It was just an annoying, ultra hyped energy drink commercial.

Why doesn't CBS Sports cover the "Motocross of Nations". A real race, once a year, that means something. I would have loved to watch that!