Pazzo levers

Hi i have been looking at these levers and it doesnt show that they will fit on a drz, was woundering if any had any experience with them and if they were any good. Or should i just go with the zeta levers from wheeling cycle??

Aren't those street bike levers?

I've got Pazzo's on both of my R1's and love them.....but do they make them for DRZ's?

Pazzo is my direct competition… but I can’t say anything bad about them. They make a good lever. BUT… since they don’t make a lever for the DRZ… would there be any interest in that style of lever for our bikes??

I would have to get permission from the Mods/owners to put a group buy together… but it can be done if there is interest. Depending on the demand… it would only take a few weeks to make up the prototypes, test function, and get them made

My levers look like this:

http://www.cyclecontrol.com/index.php?page=products/levers

Mods… please PM me with what I need to do so I don’t break any rules.

Those look bitchin but I'm not sure how well $100 levers will sell. Zeta levers are only $50 and are really nice. But if you can make a true 2-finger lever I'd be interested (the Zeta 3-finger clutch lever is still too long for my taste).

These will be your biggest competition for the DR-Z:

U3NX0H8AAAEAABx3rt8AAAAA-95276.jpg

Zeta's are the best.

I use ASV or Pazzo's on my R-Bikes ,due to fading of the brakes when running hard or on track.

Have never noticed fading on my Z , and don't see the need for adjustable levers.

Have anyone experienced much fade on the front brake ?

Do the Zeta levers have adjustable reach? And I have noticed, nobody really mentions ASV levers here...?

Go to Zeta levers and be done with it you wont be disapointed.

Do the Zeta levers have adjustable reach? And I have noticed, nobody really mentions ASV levers here...?

Zeta clutch has adjustable reach, not sure about the brake but my guess is it does also.

The ASV are more expensive and had early fitment issues which probably explains why they aren't as popular.

Have never noticed fading on my Z , and don't see the need for adjustable levers.

Have anyone experienced much fade on the front brake ?

I have never.

The "stock" front brake is sufficient for me. Maybe if you have a 60 hp DR-Z, you might need something better. Anything more than stock is overkill in my opinion. I think most people upgrade them for the "bling" factor though. Don't get me wrong, they do look "bitchen" for sure. :bonk:

I've got the Zeta levers. Bolt right onto the stock perch in minutes. I really, really like them. Look and feel really great.

Make sure you get a right and a left, the right has a little bolt on leg that hits the brake actuator. Very slick.

DSCN4416.jpg
DSCN4416.jpg

Very nice. Where are the details?

Looks like a CRG lever. Great product... just very expensive . (over $200/pr)

+1 for Zeta levers :smirk: