Sign in to follow this  

Denver HS

You guys have fun ! I hope its not muddy and track conditions are great for Greg to get his first Pro class win and GMoss to finally ride like he should and overall the afternoon race ! Oh yeah Ron better watch it or you will be forced to ride Vet. A next year !

neck protection is next on my list.

$179 is alot cheaper than the cost of a wheel chair so don't put it off any longer satchel up and get one !......................

I plan to go early... got to get my bike back from Mark Hilton. Going to try to park up near the starting line if possible.

The dr's have said 4-6 weeks I am thinking more like 2-3 weeks. If I am feeling better later in the week i will be there. ITS KILLING me not riding even though it hurts to just walk down stairs. I do have to get me another chest protector before I race again !

Oh...Mr. "I don't wear chest protectors", is getting a chest protector? Cheap insurance.

Just bustin your balls...

Oh...Mr. "I don't wear chest protectors", is getting a chest protector? Cheap insurance.

Just bustin your balls...

ouch my balls hurt :bonk: err thats my ribs b/c my wife has my balls in a box on top of the fridge right now :bonk: Looks like I am going to be helping my buddy Paul with Fuel Clothing out at the booth while his son is racing. I will probably stick around until the pro race is dun !

man we just got a HUGE down pour for about the last hour ! You guys better have some good tires on !

IF its going to be a mudder, I'm going to ride MX

:bonk:

we aren't getting it here. it's already moved east of us.

I heard, however, that the track got a good bit last night. It could indeed be another mud race.

IF its going to be a mudder, I'm going to ride MX

:bonk:

have fun riding mx... cause its going to be very very muddy, especially for the noon race

its the back piece of the protector.. i use the thor sentinel which allows you to take the back plate off . you cant do that with a regular chest protector.

I didn't know they make em like that. Good luck tomorrow, win the Pro race! We need you to wear the helmetcam one time to see what a Pro looks like!

So I just have a Fox protector and EVS elbow/knee guards. Who all wears elbow guards? I crashed pretty good earlier in the year and went out and bought them. They are kinda ackward though...

when is everyone planning on arriving?

I'll probably get there around 1 pm... Its been raining here in Winston all morning! Gonna be a mudder tomorrow! Hopefully the noon riders will dry it out!

I just got off the phone with some buddies that just left the track and they are claiming primo conditions and an incredible trail. They said I need to tape up the ribs and race because the track is in that good of shape ! I will be at the track around

8am to help Paul with fuel clothing out while his kid races. I plan to hang around for the first hour of the pro race.

Who all wears elbow guards? I crashed pretty good earlier in the year and went out and bought them. They are kinda ackward though...

Hi Mark.

I always wear elbow guards. I like these cheapy ($8) Thor elbow guards I have...they work great and don't make my hands go numb.

I also have a nice set of Fox Raptor Elbow Guards...but I don't wear them because they keep making my hands numb no matter how loose I try to wear them.

-Jay

Yall should have a good ride. It will have plenty of time to dry off. Last time in 'Denver it was horrible. Good luck to ya Gmoss and GyroRon

Crap I didn't realize it was tomorrow. That's a bummer i was looking forward to this one again. But there was a downpoor all last night so my guesses is it will be muddy. And more rain looks like it's coming your way. I'm in ashville now and heavy clouds heading east.