Possible to find a plain "no logo" jersey?

I've tried all the big names & spent some time deep into Google's search result, but man I am havin a tough time finding a non-logo riding jersey. Anyone know of one? I'd even consider one if it had a very small logo on it. I want to put my own logo on the front & some printing on the back.

I've tried all the big names & spent some time deep into Google's search result, but man I am havin a tough time finding a non-logo riding jersey. Anyone know of one? I'd even consider one if it had a very small logo on it. I want to put my own logo on the front & some printing on the back.

The 2010 Thor Static jersey just has a small emblem off to the side on front, not sure about the back. You might look further into that one.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2010-THOR-STATIC-JERSEY/?catalogId=115449

where are ya in BC? you can try your local print shops that do all the ball jerseys and soccer jerseys. they may be able to get something in for you, you may have to bring in a jersey for them to see.