Sign in to follow this  

I know it is true just odd...

I know that the CRF450X is much faster than my XR650L or XL600. The CRF has that zone in it when you really grab a handful that is akin to going to warp speed. Just Crazy Fast! in fact that is my nickname for my new steed. Crazy Fast 4 fiddy. The old boys are heavier and older technology, strong runners, but no where in the ball park of Mr. 4 fiddy X.

I know that the CRF450X is much faster than my XR650L or XL600. The CRF has that zone in it when you really grab a handful that is akin to going to warp speed. Just Crazy Fast! in fact that is my nickname for my new steed. Crazy Fast 4 fiddy. The old boys are heavier and older technology, strong runners, but no where in the ball park of Mr. 4 fiddy X.

All well and good; sometimes I can even use a screwdriver as a hammer, but the ultimate tool for the job is always best. All the bikes above have their disparate pros/cons. It can be said that the rock-solid reliability of the old boys is not as present in the new model.

"You were made as well as we could make you. The candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you burned very, very brightly Roy." -Dr. Eldon Tyrell

285px-BladeRunner_Roy_Tyrell.jpg