Logo help..... Help The Privateer

OK creative minds......I am putting together a program to help the struggling Pro motorcycle privateers in SX/MX, WMA, Off Road, Supermoto and Road Racing but I need your help in making a logo.

Please post up what you design using the words ... Help The Privateer...... have fun!

A photoshop contest... interesting.

Sorry, I have the software, but not the skills to use it.

Might give this a shot when I get back from class. sounds fun

Any one else interested in submitting one?

heres something i put together real quick and simple..I like the silhouette because it symbolizes a privateer in that nobody really knows who they are. Kinda a fun gooner silhouette but i think it looks good.

Privateer2.jpg

I really like it! Can you make the lettering larger?

yea hold on

Privateer3.jpg

I like the concept. This is why I write code, I can make something to do something, but I can't make something when I'm not sure what the "do something" is.

Can I point out that it resembles a bullseye?

I'd go with gray text.

What about something that resembles the MLB logo?

Why am I even mentioning this? I dunno. It's a slow day at work and I'm off tomorrow, so I'm not feeling very self-motivated.

Nice work.

I like the concept. This is why I write code, I can make something to do something, but I can't make something when I'm not sure what the "do something" is.

Can I point out that it resembles a bullseye?

I'd go with gray text.

What about something that resembles the MLB logo?

Why am I even mentioning this? I dunno. It's a slow day at work and I'm off tomorrow, so I'm not feeling very self-motivated.

Nice work.

:bonk: Privateers do have a bulls eye on their back dont they.............

Well, this might be totally lost on everyone but a Renaissance buff or someone like me who's got a trivia minded brain.

Way back in the days of yore, a Privateer was a Pirate for hire, usually by royalty. The privateer was paid to raid other countries ships, where as a pirate was out for himself and only himself.

Perhaps a Jolly Roger?

Ok, I admit, it was a stretch, but when you know the history behind the whole deal, it becomes interesting, doesn't it?

Well, this might be totally lost on everyone but a Renaissance buff or someone like me who's got a trivia minded brain.

Way back in the days of yore, a Privateer was a Pirate for hire, usually by royalty. The privateer was paid to raid other countries ships, where as a pirate was out for himself and only himself.

Perhaps a Jolly Roger?

Ok, I admit, it was a stretch, but when you know the history behind the whole deal, it becomes interesting, doesn't it?

SCAdian?

Here is my logo I made for you. I hope you like it.

HelpThePrivateer.jpg

thats sweet dude

thats sweet dude

Thank you.:bonk:

Here is my logo I made for you. I hope you like it.

HelpThePrivateer.jpg

Great photoshop:thumbsup:

^thats sick! i dont have photoshop =( but im sure if i did, i wouldnt know what to do

Props for taking the initiative to help out the privateers of the sport, Lumpy. Here's my idea for a possible logo:

Privateer.jpg

i like that last ine, but if adude is looking for help he shouldn't be drivinga new truck.LOL

how about same pic but with a older style truck or moto van?

Props for taking the initiative to help out the privateers of the sport, Lumpy. Here's my idea for a possible logo:

Privateer.jpg

oooh oooh oooh same pic,just with a 73 ford factory highboy! PRICELESS!