Logo help..... Help The Privateer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres something i put together real quick and simple..I like the silhouette because it symbolizes a privateer in that nobody really knows who they are. Kinda a fun gooner silhouette but i think it looks good.

Privateer2.jpg

I like the concept. This is why I write code, I can make something to do something, but I can't make something when I'm not sure what the "do something" is.

Can I point out that it resembles a bullseye?

I'd go with gray text.

What about something that resembles the MLB logo?

Why am I even mentioning this? I dunno. It's a slow day at work and I'm off tomorrow, so I'm not feeling very self-motivated.

Nice work.

I like the concept. This is why I write code, I can make something to do something, but I can't make something when I'm not sure what the "do something" is.

Can I point out that it resembles a bullseye?

I'd go with gray text.

What about something that resembles the MLB logo?

Why am I even mentioning this? I dunno. It's a slow day at work and I'm off tomorrow, so I'm not feeling very self-motivated.

Nice work.

:bonk: Privateers do have a bulls eye on their back dont they.............

Well, this might be totally lost on everyone but a Renaissance buff or someone like me who's got a trivia minded brain.

Way back in the days of yore, a Privateer was a Pirate for hire, usually by royalty. The privateer was paid to raid other countries ships, where as a pirate was out for himself and only himself.

Perhaps a Jolly Roger?

Ok, I admit, it was a stretch, but when you know the history behind the whole deal, it becomes interesting, doesn't it?

Well, this might be totally lost on everyone but a Renaissance buff or someone like me who's got a trivia minded brain.

Way back in the days of yore, a Privateer was a Pirate for hire, usually by royalty. The privateer was paid to raid other countries ships, where as a pirate was out for himself and only himself.

Perhaps a Jolly Roger?

Ok, I admit, it was a stretch, but when you know the history behind the whole deal, it becomes interesting, doesn't it?

SCAdian?