Sign in to follow this  

Barstow Poker Run Oct 24 & 25

It has been some time since I've been to one too. They are fun but we wouldn't camp anywhere near the "festivities". They have lots to give away at the raffle.......really a pretty good deal.

It was October several years ago there we met some really nice people from the Apple Valley area. They were a cycle shop and had a trailer selling tires, tubes and accessories. I think it was called First Place Motorsports??? Anyway they actually had a haunted house built through several toy haulers in their camp. Their work was fantastic!

I'll have to try for the April 24/25 event next year.

I have a question.I was going to go up Friday afternoon and camp in my truck.I am now only able to go up Saturday morning.Will I have any problems registering that day?I plan on staging at Slash-X.It's just me and my truck.

I did this poker run back in '07 and it was a blast. The area can get rocky, so be cautious. Some of the people handing out cards can be sweet talked into giving you the card you want if you are nice to them:)

I have a question.I was going to go up Friday afternoon and camp in my truck.I am now only able to go up Saturday morning.Will I have any problems registering that day?I plan on staging at Slash-X.It's just me and my truck.

I'm sure they would take your money if you don't even show up until Sunday. I don't know where the sign up will be, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Have fun.:bonk:

I did this poker run back in '07 and it was a blast. The area can get rocky, so be cautious. Some of the people handing out cards can be sweet talked into giving you the card you want if you are nice to them:)

I checked it once, and if you where in a group with multiple tickets, we would let you put each card where you wanted it, but you still had to draw the cards out of the deck. There was no out right cheating going on.:bonk: That was an experience I'll never forget.:bonk:

...thats what my friend did, and he got some nice prizes.