Exterior 12V (50W Flood) lights... have you seen where to buy?

Hey all...

Just thought I'd ask around. Any one know where these are readily available??

guide%20light.jpg

... I found one place online, for $130 a pair in Denver, CO. Anyone have any knowledge of the manufacturer, or where to buy direct???

You guys rock!!!

And I thought I was a good googaleer!!

Bolt a couple of these babies on.....

36.jpg

Have their own internal batts, LEDS practically never burn out.

Yeah I know its a work light bit it would be sweet.

!

Hey all...

Just thought I'd ask around. Any one know where these are readily available??

guide%20light.jpg

... I found one place online, for $130 a pair in Denver, CO. Anyone have any knowledge of the manufacturer, or where to buy direct???

How do these compare to the lights on the side and back of the Leakin' Warrior lights?

PS. I'm going through the same roof issue you had on my Leakin' Warrior. :bonk:

How do these compare to the lights on the side and back of the Leakin' Warrior lights?

PS. I'm going through the same roof issue you had on my Leakin' Warrior. :bonk:

Those ARE what are on the Leakin' Warriors. Same exact light, and light bucket.

... pics of your issue, let's see'em!

Leaking WW, Sorry,,, Man i was so close to buying a WW in 2005 when I got a great deal on my Rampage.. With AL siding it's a little dated... But fully outfitted, and it don't leak... :excuseme:

Almost 5 years old, been dragged from OR to Ak, to CA to TX, more then 38,000 miles... Still going strong.

JAT,, did you get those lights? If not, something else? I want to add some more to my rig.. Looking for LED's as I know they make um,, We have been getting 24v ones here in Iraq for our MRAP's and they are BRIGHT.. not a ton of range like a good H3 or H2 might have, but white bright large coverage .. they rock.. and they pull min amps cuz they are LED.....

Looking for LED's as I know they make um,, We have been getting 24v ones here in Iraq for our MRAP's and they are BRIGHT.. not a ton of range like a good H3 or H2 might have, but white bright large coverage .. they rock.. and they pull min amps cuz they are LED.....

Found Um

But umm, Never mind $$$$$

I'll go with Marine HID floods from Kc before I spend that on LED's

:excuseme: Man, sorry about that guys.. did not know I was spending so much of your tax money on our trucks.... each MRAP has 6 to 10 lights thats ummmmmm,, Wow, about the cost of a slightly used WW 28 ft Toy Hauler...:bonk:

Those ARE what are on the Leakin' Warriors. Same exact light, and light bucket.

... pics of your issue, let's see'em!

Misplaced my camera, what I had was a roof "joist" section 33" that was rotted away along with the roof radius under the front cap. I replaced it with a piece of redwood. That's when I realized the OSB radius is built to fail and would be the cause of all WW leaks. I found the damage when my son saw the siding trim popped up.The rotted OSB would not hold the trim screws. It's all closed up now and sealed with eternabond tape. I was totally disgusted with the poor workmanship and corner cutting of WW. My trailer leaked the first year I had it. Took it back to Giant and they resealed it without opening the trailer to dry out.

Those lights were on special at Warrior lifestyle for dirt cheap a couple weeks ago.

Leaking WW, Sorry,,, Man i was so close to buying a WW in 2005 when I got a great deal on my Rampage.. With AL siding it's a little dated... But fully outfitted, and it don't leak... :excuseme:

Almost 5 years old, been dragged from OR to Ak, to CA to TX, more then 38,000 miles... Still going strong.

JAT,, did you get those lights? If not, something else? I want to add some more to my rig.. Looking for LED's as I know they make um,, We have been getting 24v ones here in Iraq for our MRAP's and they are BRIGHT.. not a ton of range like a good H3 or H2 might have, but white bright large coverage .. they rock.. and they pull min amps cuz they are LED.....

Not yet... But will soon, I had to get other projects complete.

What I'm thinking is, those "guide lights" are 55W Halogen. I might buy the guide light to see how it's made up, and if I can... change it out to a 35W HID. (Draws less power = longer run time on battery). We'll see.... I'll report back here if I buy, and how I install them or convert them.

Misplaced my camera, what I had was a roof "joist" section 33" that was rotted away along with the roof radius under the front cap. I replaced it with a piece of redwood. That's when I realized the OSB radius is built to fail and would be the cause of all WW leaks. I found the damage when my son saw the siding trim popped up.The rotted OSB would not hold the trim screws. It's all closed up now and sealed with eternabond tape. I was totally disgusted with the poor workmanship and corner cutting of WW. My trailer leaked the first year I had it. Took it back to Giant and they resealed it without opening the trailer to dry out.

Those lights were on special at Warrior lifestyle for dirt cheap a couple weeks ago.

No pictures of the repair, or initial damage? bummer.

And those lights are still for sale on WL's site; http://www.weekendwarriorgear.com/Weekend-Warrior-Flood-Light-Blue_p_312.html (looks like $35 each, cheapest thus far. However they are the blue lens'd units. Which make the light look whiter on the ground. No need for that when I'll be putting HID into them)