Sign in to follow this  

Honda Shift lever

Hey guys this last weekend i went to the dunes, i brought my bike and my girlfriends trx as back up cuz i have been fighting my bike :bonk: long story short i bent the cheesy stock shift lever and i was wondering what you recommend for replacement... i am thinking about the tusk one that rockymountain offers just cuz it's a good price and how can it be weaker than the stock one?

buy asv levers. there pretty pricey but there almost unbreakable. ive had the same ones on my race bike for 3 years now

• Like 1

buy asv levers. there pretty pricey but there almost unbreakable. ive had the same ones on my race bike for 3 years now

i agree, i bought some asv levers 2 years ago cuz i had a bad crash on a frozen road, i bent my bar mounts, smashed the throttle tube, broke the levers and bent the shifter. i replaced my levers with asv and i crashed again the other day and bent my mounts again but the levers werent touched, they flip out instead of cracking. they may run you close to 160-190 bucks, i have the asv f3's. and i got them on ebay. and i replaced my shifter with a hammerhead shifter which is like rebar, basically indestructable.