Shift lever

Honda

Hey guys this last weekend i went to the dunes, i brought my bike and my girlfriends trx as back up cuz i have been fighting my bike :bonk: long story short i bent the cheesy stock shift lever and i was wondering what you recommend for replacement... i am thinking about the tusk one that rockymountain offers just cuz it's a good price and how can it be weaker than the stock one?

Honestly i just replaced my bent shift lever with an OEM from the parts sstore!!!! it was like 15 bucks max!!!! its pretty f'n solid man!!!

If it bent on me when i wasn't even rodding it... and i could bend it back with one hand i was a lil concerned... just wanted something stronger than factory...

buy asv levers. there pretty pricey but there almost unbreakable. ive had the same ones on my race bike for 3 years now

buy asv levers. there pretty pricey but there almost unbreakable. ive had the same ones on my race bike for 3 years now

i agree, i bought some asv levers 2 years ago cuz i had a bad crash on a frozen road, i bent my bar mounts, smashed the throttle tube, broke the levers and bent the shifter. i replaced my levers with asv and i crashed again the other day and bent my mounts again but the levers werent touched, they flip out instead of cracking. they may run you close to 160-190 bucks, i have the asv f3's. and i got them on ebay. and i replaced my shifter with a hammerhead shifter which is like rebar, basically indestructable.