Fenton Indoor MX

Is it operating this coming season?:bonk:

I've heard probably not due to lease issues.

its more than a lease issue, the building is foreclosed

its more than a lease issue, the building is foreclosed

Just to clear this up. I heard that FIM leased the building and has been trying to buy it for a couple of years. The building owner is who is in default, not FIM. The building is in control of a bank that is not in a hurry to sell it.

So yes, it's both since they are unable to continue to lease or buy the buy the building

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ss65supernova
      Good afternoon all!
      I am trying to get my 2009 KTM 300 XC ready for some Michigan riding in the near future.  I was curious on all of your thoughts...I know I can easily hook up a TrailTech Electric fan kit on my KTM, plugs are there, power and all....but it is $145 or so and do I really need it?  It is not super warm in MI usually.   I generally ride state trails (Ambrose, Ogemaw, etc) and have raced a few HareScrambles.  I hope to be out at Portland on May 6th for the HareScramble (C or K-Class depending on the new rules).   Based on all of that, what do those of you with similar bikes in similar conditions feel?  Fan or no fan?  Any thoughts would be great, thank you!
    • By Mike Michel's
      I recently acquired a a 1999 husavina 410 te,  my title says for off road use only I really want to make her street legal here in Michigan.  

• By jj86
      Just wondering how the conditions are down that way.. Is there still snow and ice in the woods and on the trail?  In the past years it seems this is the first trail to clear off, so I usually start there first and work north later in the spring.
    • By over rev
      I don't want to clog up other threads with my ramblings about nothing so maybe I (everyone) could do it here? You could just post what you're up to or projects you're doing etc etc.
      I finally got enough room in the garage to get my bike in. First thing i wanted to do was see what clutch i had and get the oils changed and give it a better once over.