Sign in to follow this  

Supercross cody makie taken out by reed

last lap for first place, i think reed just made another enemy~aus super x

We need video or picture evidence to properly assess your boys ownage.

• Like 1

As far im concerened if you put that helmet etc on you gotta be prepared for this,hell he just taught that guy a HUGE lesson,anyone on here would do the same thing at that level

Its racing not bingo imagine if they just ***** footed around for ten laps how boring would that be?

Reed does what he has to do period,and im sure he really doesnt give a rats ass what anyone says on some forum about him

Its done if it was that bad there would have been reprocutions

GO REED

Build bridge, Get over it.The Pass was legit. A semi could have driven through the same gap. I Bet Mac-Daddy doesn't leave the door open again!!!!! Lesson learnt. Don't get me wrong, It would have been sweet to see Cody get a win.

Not bad, he left the door open and just did not want to give it up!! Good race! Hopefully Supercross will be that close!

I dont think it was done from temper or aggression. I take out my 7 yr old son like that weekly!

jk btw

Reed haters are really grasping for straws here. He didnt punt like like DP did to Tedesco so quit whining

last lap for first place, i think reed just made another enemy~aus super x

go look at some take out moves from the 70s, 80s and even 90s. that was nothing.

looked like a good move to me. but when you have the history of taking people out that "such and such" has people look a little bit closer. "such and such'' is a dirty rider, but makie should have not left the door open.

I dont think it was done from temper or aggression. I take out my 7 yr old son like that weekly!

jk btw

careful in about 2 years he'll be doing that to you all the time... :bonk:

jk btw

:lol:If I could catch either of my kids once they pass me I would do the same. :bonk:

Look at it this way. If he does that ppl bitch that he did that. If he doesnt ppl bitch that he cant even win without stewart there. I would rather ppl bitch about a block pass

Not too bad. Need more of that kind of racing over here in the US SX series. Instead of just follow the leader JS.