Color blind

Hey, all. I know this has been discussed on this forum before but I'm interested to see if there are any updates. I'm red green color deficient and can't see organge markers worth a crap especially if there are in or in front of bushes. Rose tint seems to work best for me so far. Any other color blind racers out there with similar problems? It sucks getting lost off course because of this issue.:bonk::lol::bonk:

Vermillion lens are the best thing science has to offer at the moment to my knowledge. They come in skii googles mostly. I'm sure you already know all this, but atleast it is a bump.

Thanks, motoxhead! I've been told about vermillion tint but have not tried it yet. I'll see if I can do a search and find some googles suitable for desert with vermillion tinted lenses.

i'm also red-green color blind. The worst is doing electrical work with a bunch of small multi colored lines.

Regarding races, unless I'm out front I generally resort to following the tracks more then the markers. This is for Enduro's in the mountains

i'm also red-green color blind. The worst is doing electrical work with a bunch of small multi colored lines.

Regarding races, unless I'm out front I generally resort to following the tracks more then the markers. This is for Enduro's in the mountains

I try to follow tracks but they are everywhere and the courses we race are usually 25 miles plus in length so there is commonly lots of space between riders. Depending on the course, I can usually follow dust and it'll lead me in the right direction. When the markers are placed on sticks and have ground as a background (not bushes) I can see them better unless the wind blows them down or they are run over by the leaders. I'm frustrated about getting lost and blowing checks. :bonk::lol::bonk: