Sign in to follow this  

PrivateerMXTV videos Day 1 & 2 of SX training!

Check out the new videos from Day one and two of 15 weeks of SX training in Taft, CA.

We have 22 pro privateer living in one huge house all training for 2010 SX. Everyday they ride and train. I'm providing video so you can follow the riders progression.

Please subscribe to the videos and support the privateers!

Day one, part 1 video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1KZ_JFDeQ

Day one, part 2 video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Btd89D4eLI

Day two video link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKu0_w0nkEc

• Like 1

Cool stuff! :bonk:

Nice to see some accomodations for the privateers. We all know the AMA really cares about the privateer.:bonk: not.

Thats my buddy Steven Squire hitting that step up on a 250f. I'v got two more friends no there way there. Luke and Matt Vonllinger. Pretty cool what they are doing for them, I may go out there and ride with them if I get a chance to get away from school for a while.

awsome vids. i loved watching them. it was so cool to see how the pros adapt to a track and watching them try new lines thanks alot and great job

i really like your stuff! thx for your effort!

to be honest, im watching mx/sx frequently about the last 5 yrs i think.but i still just know the names of maybe the top 10-15 guys. its great to learn about the guys, who unfortunatly dont get so much tv coverage. for sure, to less, compared to what the actually perform!

great, please keep doing this "project"!

greatings from austria

br

chris

Anyone know why the Privateermxtv program went under? Or if there are going to be more videos from a different source? I really enjoyed watching those videos as new ones came out...

If your talking about this program it didnt go under, I talked to 2 of my buddys who are there today.

If your talking about this program it didnt go under, I talked to 2 of my buddys who are there today.

The program didn't go under but the films of Honolulu Hills did. Just wondering why this happened...

Awesome set up! Those tracks look pretty challenging. Nice to watch these videos as the Northern Illinois winter slowly creeps on in. lol

• Like 1

The program didn't go under but the films of Honolulu Hills did. Just wondering why this happened...

When you are in the youtube link for either of the videos posted above, click on "more from: PrivateerMXTV" there's other videos there.