Ready for the BigBore...ebay ok ?

Think I'm ready for the 43X kit.Since I reinstalled my S motor(with E cams/E fcr) seems to be lacking a bit on hillclimbs.

There are a few different BB kits on ebay ,Athena, Cylinder works and some no brand name cylinder kits with JE pistons,or no brand pistons (ATV unlimited).

Anything I should stay away from ?

Just trying to save a few bucks ,as I need to do some head work (RHC valves, new stock valve springs, and SSW valve seat work.)

cylinder works is a good bet.

TRy Advantage cycle LC for the Cw bigbore. Its listed as Ltz400/kfx400 Cw bigbore. its complete,Wisco piston,rings,new cylinder and cometic gasket kit.Best of all it was $389.95 !! .I put one,along with hotcams in my 07 Sm, LOVE it!

TRy Advantage cycle LC for the Cw bigbore. Its listed as Ltz400/kfx400 Cw bigbore. its complete,Wisco piston,rings,new cylinder and cometic gasket kit.Best of all it was $389.95 !! .I put one,along with hotcams in my 07 Sm, LOVE it!

Will the TT Store match that? That is an awesome price.

wow, I might have to get one at that price

i bought one off ebay- it was cylinder works with je piston. still a good complete kit!- you just have to definately tweek the jets/needle to get it to run good.