New mrd/ssw with jd jetting.. almost perfect.

So finally got a little seat time on the bike after the mrd/ssw and jd jetting install. It runs fine and all seems almost perfect however I still get a massive bog if I hammer it off idle. Here's the current set up..

sea level

stock engine

mrd/ssw

jd jetting

blue needle 4th clip

165 main jet

45 pilot

2 turns fuel screw

what cha think?

aiight I had a minute to look at it today, totally makes sense... I'll get to it this week, was out for a ride today and noticed while the bike was warming up the head pipe was glowing red which I hadn't noticed before. Also when the choke is on there is no bog.. is this because the mixture is richer or the increased velocity is drawing more fuel through the carb similar much like the ap mods needed will do..

or is that head pipe glow and the bog a symptom of jetting issues.

I sure love the bark of the mrd but doing wheelies down the street is harder now because people a mile away are looking.. no more sneeking around

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I did this today put the bike back together and still bogging.. so I let it warm up and take it for a quick spin and it's still bad, I had a look at the ap while working the throttle and I see gas and bubbles leaking out of the pump body, well that can't be good so I pulled it apart and all is tight. What the hell have a done now, It wasn't leaking before and I don't see any damage on the diaphragm... have I missed something?