From flexx bars to pro taper evo bars??

I been running flexx bars for a year or so and they seem fine.I still get a little arm/hand cramp but its mostly from not riding every week.Today i got ups order and i must have not seen it but I ordered grips, hand guards and accidentally ordered some pro taper evo windham bars.I was looking at them but had no idea I put them in my "cart"

So I been reading alot on here and other sites and some people like the evo bars after running flexx bars more.They say they can feel more and pro tap evo bars also reduce vibration.So im stuck,I can sell the flexx bars for $200 easy have lots of extra parts for them and run pt evo bars.Has anyone actually gone back from flexx bars to regular taper bars if so what were the pros and cons? I can send them backof course if I dont use them just trying to get some opinions.

thanks

I went from the CR High bend to flexx bars and I don't wanna go back, its personal I guess.

I will run flexx bars Till I stop riding.

Today i got ups order and i must have not seen it but I ordered grips, hand guards and accidentally ordered some pro taper evo windham bars.I was looking at them but had no idea I put them in my "cart"

Sorry, but I just have to ask. Exactly how do you order bars, grips, and handguards, and not notice it when you checkout ?

Was there alcohol involved ?

i got the woods high evo bars and love them i'v used flex bars before and i think that the evos have a great flex. its just a matter of peronal preference i guess. just try them out and if you dont like them try to sell the bars or just keep them for backup. but i dont think youll ever go back

i run pro taper SEs (7/8) and i love them, ive had plenty of gets off and they are fine. the 7/8s are tapered wall in the inside and they are made from a thicker metal but the auctually OD (outside diameter) is the same 7/8. the 1 1/8 have more clmaping surface, buts thats about it.