Riding buddy near Tubac wanted SM or D/S

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to find people near Tubac (South of Tucson) to ride with, either Dualsport exploring, or SM at the P1 Kart Track, or any twistys you know of.

I also have a ZRX1100 Kaw doorstop, but until I can get it running on all 4, thats all it is...

C'mon, lets GO! :bonk:

sedonasunrider@yahoo.com

Joe

Hey Joe,

Im in Sahuarita. I have a DR650. I have only been riding for a year but your welcome to join me and a buddy on the weekends.

there is a old MX track in the middle of nowhere. we ride out their every now and then, but some of the locals hang out there and ride around, and yes i know you guys are on DS's but you should go check it out. there is a lot of good trails out their, but you need some of the locals to help you find some of the secret loops. only guy i remember riding with was a guy named Rocky, he was on a YZ450 YAMI and had yellow platics, and there was one other guy who was on a xr600 (probably a 95) he had number 504. but if you see them out their, they are good people to know, especially for info on some fun trails.

have fun, Michael

Hey guys, thanks. Anytime you want to go riding, give me a call 468-9076 and I'll meet you somewhere if I can. Sounds great!

Michael, can you give me some idea of how to find the old MX track? I have an old bike and old body, so I should fit right in... :-))

Joe

I just heard of that forum last week and joined, thanks though!

Joe

Hey guys, thanks. Anytime you want to go riding, give me a call 468-9076 and I'll meet you somewhere if I can. Sounds great!

Michael, can you give me some idea of how to find the old MX track? I have an old bike and old body, so I should fit right in... :-))

Joe

to be honest, i can't tell you exactly because we ride 40 miles to get their. we park off a road far away, so we don't know how to get their in the trucks. but its off chavez sighting rd.

Thanks,

Chavez Siding is RIGHT here... I wish I knew where to go. Does anyone else out there know where redrider58 is talking about?

Or, does anyone else ride in this area that I can ride with?

Thanks,

Joe