Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Dungey SX Testing!!

he wont win tho rv reed and stewart all year long

He didn't say anything about winning:bonk: but you might want to throw Reed in the mix!

I can't believe Slowzuki gave up on Reed after going 2/1 in his last 2 series, and put all their eggs in one basket with Dungey. Are they that broke??

avatar.php?gravatar_id=5c5f197e081f5ef4822558eaf04c0979&default=http%3A%2F%2Fs.intensedebate.com%2Fimages%2Favatar-normal.png&size=26&rating=PG

jorge · 5 hours ago

dude nobody remenber that when he was a lite rider almost win a 450 main ? he is such a hard worker thats i thing he will be a top dog in every class he enter , i really thing he will be such a big surprisse in hes rookie year.

I agree with this guy on the transworld site. I believe it was at the minneapolis supercross in 08

never say never.

who would have thought josh grant would have won A1 last year ?

anybody can win on any given night given the right conditions.

dont think suzuki gave up reed. think it was just the circumstances with the economy and reed wanting to get what he thought he was worth. just business in the end.

Looks slow, elbows are too pointy, bike doesn't agree with him, stamina isn't there on the big bike, too much pressure, JS CR RV all better, rookie season, finish it up guys.

Looks slow, elbows are too pointy, bike doesn't agree with him, stamina isn't there on the big bike, too much pressure, JS CR RV all better, rookie season, finish it up guys.

You could tell all this just from the testing video??? :bonk:

I think he looks pretty fast myself and he also looks like hes not putting much effort into it. Probably because its just testing and not a race. Its pretty hard to tell if hes riding slow by a video thats only practice with nobody else on the track. He may have ridden for 6hrs and be tired he may not be going all out. Its pretty hard to tell. I think he will be a contender in a yr or two for a champ and he will prob compete for a couple wins in sx this yr. I think the ultimate dream team I would take is him and Vill. Reed is my fav rider but they are great riders and are just coming up where reed and stewart are just waiting to be kicked off the throne. I hope 800 gets a ride for sx but he doesnt appear that he will and hes not great at it anyways.

I can't believe Slowzuki gave up on Reed after going 2/1 in his last 2 series, and put all their eggs in one basket with Dungey. Are they that broke??

Suzuki didn't give up, they couldn't match what Monster (a billion dollar company) offered Reed.

well you're right on the rookie season part and that js. cr. and rv are all better.....

he'll still put up a good fight though and get some podiums.

You could tell all this just from the testing video??? :bonk:

No I was just joking about the standard comments that follow a new testing video.

I think he looks pretty good on the bike and he has proven already that he can ride it in SX and Outdoors.

No I was just joking about the standard comments that follow a new testing video.

Oh haha. Gotcha :bonk:... I was like "man, this guy is tough to please. I thought he looked pretty good." lol

• Like 1

avatar.php?gravatar_id=5c5f197e081f5ef4822558eaf04c0979&default=http%3A%2F%2Fs.intensedebate.com%2Fimages%2Favatar-normal.png&size=26&rating=PG

jorge · 5 hours ago

dude nobody remenber that when he was a lite rider almost win a 450 main ? he is such a hard worker thats i thing he will be a top dog in every class he enter , i really thing he will be such a big surprisse in hes rookie year.

I agree with this guy on the transworld site. I believe it was at the minneapolis supercross in 08

Yeah, I remember going to that. It was a great race for the SX and Lites class. Man, I wish they wouldn't have taken Supercross away from Minnesota. They just don't want to bother coming up here in the spring time.

jorge · 5 hours ago

Yep, he sure did look good that night! Why doesn't SX come to MN anymore? What's the deal??

Yep, he sure did look good that night! Why doesn't SX come to MN anymore? What's the deal??

I don't know but it was a great turn out when they did :bonk: It really chaps my a$$ now that they don't I always looked forward to goin