Sign in to follow this  

spark plug

Not necassarily. The plug could be more expensive but if it's too hot for your bike it could mess up just as easily as a cheap one could. For example i run a 50:1 ratio (i know not enough oil, but it works) when i used the $12 plug that i'm supposed to it runs for maybe a day then it fouls. But when i run the cheaper version it hasn't fouled yet and it's been at least 10 rides. It all has to do with the ratio you're running.

Not necassarily. The plug could be more expensive but if it's too hot for your bike it could mess up just as easily as a cheap one could. For example i run a 50:1 ratio (i know not enough oil, but it works) when i used the $12 plug that i'm supposed to it runs for maybe a day then it fouls. But when i run the cheaper version it hasn't fouled yet and it's been at least 10 rides. It all has to do with the ratio you're running.

Where are you getting $12 sparkplugs????? i hope your not buying sparkplugs from the moto shop. I get mine from autoparts stores. you can get NGKs for less than $3.

yeah any leaner than 32:1 on a 125 is risking damage when ridden properly.